10 Gibson Street, Parry Sound
Ontario P2A 1W7
(705) 746 - 7720
(866) 833 - 8864
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Bayside Inn, for your comfort and convenience, all of our twelve guest suites features a private ensuite four-piece bath, air conditioning, luxurious mattresses and linens, LCD television and wireless internet, close to the Harbourfront in Parry Sound, easy walking distance to the Charles W. Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts, the Scenic Walking and Fitness trail, and local restaurants. Start your morning with a continental or full breakfast, our breakfast room is exclusive for guests of the Inn.
From the Guest Book
- "Wonderful, we'll be back for sure"
- "What a lovely addition to the Town! Beautiful environment!"
- "Thank you so much, we loved it!"
- "Thank you, had a wonderful time! Lovely room. Thanks"
- "Beautiful room, thanks for the hospitality"
- "So happy we found you! Many thanks!"
- "This is the place! Personal service, TLC, gourmet breakfast"
- "I love the food, it's so nice!!"
- "What a find. We'll be back"
- "A wonderful stay, hope to see you again next year."
- "Wonderful Inn, food, and Inn Keeper."
- "Relaxing, tranquility, friendly = Bayside Inn."
Daily breakfast room for the exclusive use of our guests.
We are located on a quiet street in the centre of Parry Sound, the Inn is just five minutes from wherever you need to get to in Parry Sound.
Walk to the Harbourfront, fitness centres, restaurants, artisan shops, Art Gallery, the Parry Sound Scenic Fitness Trail, and of course the Charles W. Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts.
The artwork throughout the Inn depicts turn of the century Parry Sound, from the Dave Thomas collection.
Arrange for exclusive accommodations to host a private corporate retreat, or a personal family gathering.
Located in the heart of the 30,000 Islands of Georgian Bay. We are the closest hotel to the Harbourfront and Stockey Centre.